Created Hardwood Straight Edge Cutting Boards are made from a solid piece of hardwood treated with food-safe mineral oil. Being a solid piece of hardwood, our cutting boards are resistant to splitting, cracking and warping with proper care and use. While making a great surface to cut on, they also double as a serving platter for any occasion. They include non-slip rubber feet and our trademark coin, creating a piece that's as functional as it is beautiful.
- Every cutting board is handcrafted with care and attention to detail in Dundee, Ohio by one of our skilled craftsmen and comes with a complimentary bottle of mineral oil.
- Each piece of hardwood is responsibly sourced with 90% of all of our hardwood coming from Northeast Ohio.
- Product images are stock photos. Due to the nature of a natural wood product, no two pieces of wood are exactly the same, and the actual appearance of your cutting board may differ in character, color, and grain pattern.
Dimensions & Weight:
Small: 12” x 10” x 1.5-2” thick; 3-5lb
Medium: 15” x 12” x 1.5-2” thick; 5-7lb
Large: 18” x 13” x 1.5-2” thick; 7-9lb
Care Instructions for your Straight Edge Cutting Board:
- Caring for your Created Straight Edge cutting board is quick and easy and will keep it looking great and in prime condition for years to come.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not submerge the board in water or put it in the dishwasher. This can cause premature wear.
- Prevent your cutting board from drying, bleaching, or cracking by applying mineral oil once every 3-5 weeks, depending on climate conditions and elevation. Observe your cutting board over the first month of ownership to gauge the necessary application frequency.
- To apply, spread the oil evenly over the entire surface of each side with a cloth or paper towel and allow the board to absorb the oil. After five minutes, wipe off the excess.
What is our return policy?
We do accept returns less shipping with a 20% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for any shipping charges that occur coming back to our manufacturing facility. Once we confirm the item is in the same condition as it was shipped, we will issue a refund. If you have any concerns with the product received, contact us as soon as possible to talk about resolutions.
Exchanges are welcome! The item purchased needs to be returned in its original factory condition including all packaging material, accessories, and hardware. Customer is responsible for incoming and outgoing shipping costs for exchanges.